in roll-off dumpsters or transfer station.
Since 2000, Gueligs Waste Removal and Demolition LLC has offered superior quality when it comes to providing roll-off dumpster rental service, demolition services, waste removal services, and more. We believe that if you’re shopping around for demolition companies in Eden, WI, your search should end with us. Here’s a closer look at our key services:
- Dumpster rentals: Gueligs Waste Removal and Demolition LLC specializes in services related to roll-off dumpster rentals, from delivery to retrieval. We supply large temporary dumpsters for a wide variety of commercial and residential projects, including remodeling and roofing projects, home cleanouts, general construction cleanup and more, and we’re happy to work with contractors and homeowners alike.
- Demolition services: When it comes to contractors in Eden, WI, our company should be the first you call. We offer demolition services for homes, barns, residential and commercial garages and much more, and our team of bonded and fully insured professionals can ensure any structure is demolished effectively, thoroughly and safely.
- Waste removal services: Whether you need waste removal services in Eden, WI throughout a project or on a one-time basis, Gueligs Waste Removal and Demolition LLC has you covered. Although we don’t do regular trash pickup, we’re happy to handle the bulk materials your trash company isn’t likely to take, including debris from construction or renovation projects.
- Deer Carcass: Deer Carcass Drop Off until January 31, 2023. Please double bag each carcass. Putting the carcass in garbage bags reduces the chance of nuisance scavengers and keeps odors down. $7.00 per carcass. We also offer dumpster rentals for deer carcasses. Please call (920) 477-1053 for more information.
When you need dependable and affordable waste removal services or a demolition solution in Eden, Marblehead, Fond du Lac, Waucousta, or Woodhull, WI, we hope you’ll turn to Gueligs Waste Removal and Demolition LLC. Call us at 920-477-2068 to learn more about how our team can help your project run smoothly and efficiently. Contact us today!
GUELIGS WASTE REMOVAL PRICE LIST
All hazardous materials are NOT permitted in dumpster rentals and/or transfer station.
*Contractors and/or Customer’s responsibility to remove all material around, in-front, behind and under roll-off dumpsters before we pick up dumpster. Nothing can be sticking out of the top of the dumpster.
*Liability for appropriate waste remains with the contractor and/or customer.
*Additional requirements may apply based upon locality.
*We STRONGLY suggest you provide protective boards/plywood and put down underneath ofwhere the front & rear rollers of the dumpster will be placed. Even with this precaution, in extreme weather weight of a full dumpster can sink into pavement. While we do our best to prevent any damage from occurring, we cannot guarantee that any won’t occur.
All prices include delivery & pick up within 30 miles, sales tax & two-week rental time
|12 yard Concrete dumpster||$250.00|
|12 yard dumpster|
8’ wide x 16’ long x 2.5’ tall
up to 4 tons
after 4 tons-$79.00 per ton
|20 yard dumpster|
8’ wide x 20’ long x 4’ tall
up to 5 tons
after 5 tons-$79.00 per ton
|30 yard dumpster|
8’ wide x 20’ long x 7’ tall
up to 6 tons
after 6 tons-$79.00 per ton
Additional charges outside 30-mile radius from our transfer station
* Nothing can be sticking out of the top of our roll-off dumpsters. Additional requirements may apply based upon locality. Liability for appropriate waste remains with the contractor and or customer.
*We suggest you provide protective boards/plywood and put down underneath of where the front & rear rollers of the dumpster will be placed. Even with this precaution, in extreme heat the weight of a full dumpster can sink into hot pavement. While we do our best to prevent any damage from occurring, we cannot guarantee that any won’t occur.
Tonnage (Transfer Station)
|Under 500 lbs:||$50.00|
|500 lbs to 999 lbs:||$60.00|
|1,000 lbs to 1,500 lbs:||$70.00|
|Over 1,500 lbs||$79.00 per ton|
Monday – Friday: 7:00am-4:00pm
Closed on holidays
$30.00 charge when Guelig’s Waste Removal and Demolition LLC
Scrapes out, Unloads or Jump starts vehicles and equipment
How to calculate tonnage fees:
- Take Full weight and minus the empty weight. Then, divide that number by 2,000.
- Multiply the divided total by $79.00 for total amount of tonnage.
Full Weight: 10,980; Empty Weight: 5,400
10,980 – 5,400=5,580
5,580 ÷ 2,000=2.79
2.79 x $79.00=$220.41 (amount due)
* NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS PERMITTED IN DUMPSTER RENTALS OR TRANSFER STATION
*NO APPLIANCES, ELECTRONICS OR TIRES PERMITTED IN DUMPSTER RENTALS OR TRANSFER STATION
* GUELIGS WASTE REMOVAL AND DEMOLITION LLC NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL, VEHICLES OR EQUIPMENT
Prices are subject to change